With the launch of Intel’s new Coffee Lake processors, MSI launches Z370 Gaming Motherboards.
MSI, the world leading gaming motherboard manufacturer, will be offering 4 segment motherboard products all supporting 6-core Intel processors based on the new Z370 platform.
The GAMING line will include Enthusiast GAMING, Performance GAMING and Arsenal GAMING to cover all types of gamers worldwide. PRO Series models will be tailored for designers, content creators and workstation users.
Created for the most maximum performance, Z370 GODLIKE GAMING motherboard has been created. It features outstanding aesthetics, heavy plated, multiple layered heatsinks, 18-phase DrMOS PWM design for overclocking and top quality Military Class V components which include:
- Killer Xtend: 3x Killer E2500 LAN connectors and a Killer 1535 Wi-Fi AC adapter offer the world’s first wireless extender motherboard offering Killer LAN experience.
- Xtreme Audio DAC: Dual dedicated ALC1220 Hi-Fi audio processors, ESS AUDIO DAC with dedicated ESS Amplifier, WIMA audio capacitors, a 6.35 mm headphone out all mounted on a completely isolated PCB design offer the purest sound quality.
- PCI-E M.2 Xpander-Z add-on card to allow up to 5x Turbo M.2: 3 onboard and 2 with add-on card.
Other GAMING motherboards include
Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC motherboard includes unique and powerful CARBON elements in its design and MSI Mystic Light for unlimited lighting customization options
Z370 TOMAHAWK motherboard includes Twin Turbo M.2 (32 Gb/s, Gen3 x4), Lightning ASMedia 3142 USB 3.1 Gen2 controller and Intel NIC.
Full line-up of available MSI Z370 motherboards:
- Z370 GODLIKE GAMING
- Z370 GAMING M5
- Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC
- Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON
- Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC
- Z370M GAMING PRO AC
- Z370 KRAIT GAMING
- Z370 GAMING PLUS
- Z370 TOMAHAWK
- Z370M MORTAR
- Z370 SLI PLUS
- Z370-A PRO
- Z370 PC PRO
For more information about the MSI Z370 motherboard click the following link:https://www.msi.com/Landing/intel-coffee-lake-z370-gaming-motherboard