The Silicon Power BP 51 In Ear Headphones are an unexpected item for RHR, normally we look at high-end gaming headsets but this year we will be doing a lot of focus on accessories and value products to help give our readers and viewers affordable options.
For such a low-cost headset the Silicon Power has truly made a great headset. Originally we planned to do a head to head with the BP 51 and BP 61, instead we decided to make individual videos for the two headsets despite they both come in under $30 both deserve their own unboxings and reviews.
If you need a comfortable and easy to use Bluetooth headset that is discreet and low cost make sure to check out the unboxing and review in the video.
- Only weighs 13g to deliver the most comfortable wearing experience
- IP64 water-resistant and sweat-protection for reliability while working out
- Back-of-the-neck style to keep it secure and fit for sports and exercise
- 10mm dynamic speaker provides better treble and bass boosts
- Built-in aptX™ helps deliver powerful sound and crisp tones
- Offers 3 different sized earphone caps to find the best tailored fit
- Bluetooth 4.1 enables easy pairing with any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Supports HFP, HSP, A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth profiles
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery offers up to 6 hours of use per charge
- CVC (Clear Voice Capture) 6.0™ noise cancellation technology helps minimize background sounds
- Nano-coated for complete protection against wear and corrosion
Vocals are extremely clear, Range is impressive
Bass is not bad and does not overpower vocals
battery during testing has lasted 6+ hours very shocked
Disconnects rarely from time to time
USB micro port is hard to plug into sometimes
Charge cable too short, wish could use while charging
Volume controls feel odd to use as you need to almost put your fingers in your ear